FIRE AND STARS RETREAT
Yoga Qigong Retreat, Catskills, NY USA, Labor Day Weekend
End your summer right by finding serenity in the Catskills. If you are a beginner or long-time practitioner of energy arts we will have a variety of practices available during this retreat located on the grounds of an old-world resort and spa. Your retreat stay provides access to a 60’ heated pool, hot tub, steam room, dry sauna, full gym, tennis court, and hiking trails. Take the suspended footbridge to see the alpaca, take a dip in the swimming hole in Esopus Creek, play pool, ping pong, catch the stars, and some laughing at the fire pit to end your day. Work up an appetite with all these activities? No problem, all meals are included and prepared fresh on site. Use this retreat to unblock stuck energy, reinvigorate, reignite motivation, renew your practice, balance your energy and heal your mind, body, and soul. There will be a combination of classes available to choose centered around Yoga and Qigong with additional energy arts classes described below.
- 10+ classes/events
- 3 cooked meals and snacks prepared on-site by our private chef James who infuses his happiness positivity and passion into every savory meal
- 4 days of classes
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Grounds have their own hiking trails on a 32-acre private island to find solitude and connect with nature
- Full Gym
- Book onsite private healing sessions
- High vibe community
- Fastest Wi-Fi in the Catskills, but you are here for wellness…
- All Levels
Yin & Yoga Nidra, Heart Opening Yoga Flow, Outer Limits Qigong, Elemental Qigong, Internal Martial Arts
Instruction in English
Group size: Approximately 10-20 participants
ROOMS & ACCOMMODATIONS (All Rooms are Private, and weekend packages are for 1 person. Add $300.00 per additional person in each room)
- Mountain View with Corner 2 windows / no desk……….$ 1825.00
- Deluxe – Mountain View King…………………………….…….$ 1880.00
- Deluxe – Mountain View Suite 2 Full Beds……….………..$ 1920.00
- Mountain View Suite (1 King and 2 Full Beds) ……………$ 2200.00
Amenities from September 3, 2021, through September 6, 2021
- Swimming pool 60’ indoor heated
- Hot tub
- Sauna and steam room
- Full gym with machines
- Ping Pong
- Pool Table
- Tennis court
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Dining area
- Fire-Pit Outdoor and Indoor
- Fresh meals prepared on-site
- Yoga studio
- Free parking
- Ultrafast Wi-Fi
- Creek for fly fishing
Take a Healing Hike
What’s included with your stay
- 2 Yoga classes
- 3 Qigong classes
- 1 Wing Chun class
- 1 combination Yoga and Qigong class
- 1 combination Qigong and Closing Integration Ceremony
- Past Life Regression Workshop
- Despacho Ceremony
- Full use of grounds
- All meals (starting with dinner after check-in and ending with breakfast on the last day)
- Essential Oils Lesson
What’s not included
- Additional private wellness services and Group Pachamama Workshop.
- You can book a specific private wellness service directly with each facilitator.
Additional Private Wellness Services available
- Qigong Healings (Tim Arculli)
- Ayurveda Yoga Consultation (Jenese Hernandez)
- Raindrop Therapy Massage (Lisa Leonard)
- Reiki Healing (Cassidy Santoro)
- Crystal Healing (Dr. Rev. Nicole Sinisgalli)
- Shamanic Journeying and Healing (Cassidy Santoro)
- Intuitive Empathic Spiritual Advisor (Linda Forne)
- Connection with Pachamama Group Workshop (Dr. Rev. Nicole Sinisgalli)
Make sure you book your Private Sessions in advance to ensure availability.
Contact your facilitator directly.
ake them all or take none it is up to you!
- 3 pm Check-in
- Settle into your room after your journey, explore the property, enjoy!
- 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm Sunset Qigong with Tim Arculli
- 8:00pm – 9:30pm Dinner
- 9:30 pm into the evening; relax by the fire pit and stargaze (as the weather allows) if it rains, we will move to the fire pit indoors.
- 8 am – 10 am Breakfast
- 10 am – 11 am Heart Opening Yoga Class with Jenese
- 11:45am – 12:45pm Essential Oils 101
- 1pm – 2:30pm Lunch
- 2:30pm – 4pm Past Life Regression Workshop
- 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm Combination Yoga and Qigong class with Jenese and Tim
- 5:30pm – 6:30pm Snack
- 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm Sunset Qigong with Tim Arculli
- 8pm – 9:30pm Dinner
- 10 pm Despacho Ceremony with Cassidy at the fire-pit
- 8:00am – 10am Breakfast
- 10 – 11am Yin & Yoga Nidra with Jenese
- 11:45 am – 12:45 pm Wing Chun with Tim
- 1pm – 2:30pm Lunch
- 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm Elemental Qigong with Gary
- 4 pm – 5:30 pm Connecting with Pachamama Workshop ($20 per person)
- 5:30pm – 6:30pm Snack
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm Sunset Qigong with Tim
- 8pm – 9:30pm Dinner
- 8 am Breakfast
- 10 – 11 am Combination Qigong and Closing ceremony with Tim and Nicole
- 12pm Check-out
Meet the Instructors and Facilitators:
Tim Arculli, OLS founder and Qigong Teacher and Energy Healer
Tim began his Qigong over a decade ago and his curiosity was piqued from his very first class. He felt called to explore the ancient and curious healing practice and to share it with others. Over the years he has been consistently mystified by the seemingly impossible and amazing things a person can accomplish with Qi (‘Chi’). Tim has been drawn deeper and deeper into the practice. He had found his purpose. Excited and passionate about his studies, Tim knew he ultimately wanted to bring the healing properties and magic of Qigong to others. He started by teaching friends and family who noticed immediate benefits. Yet when he followed up and asked how their practice was going, he noticed a common thread, they just did not have the time to practice. Tim found a way to teach the practice through a simplified and efficient method which allowed for the practice and benefits to meet the needs of his friends and family in a faster resourceful manner. Tim will be teaching his method known as the OLS System.
Tim also studied Martial Arts and will be hosting an internal martial arts class during the retreat incorporating Qigong movements with Wing Chun theory.
Qigong healing originates any pain, discomfort, or dis-ease to an energy blockage. Tim will use his various intuitive and energy abilities to identify these areas and open the blockage allowing energy to begin flowing again so the body can heal and return to balance. Energy flow returning and relief is often felt quickly and within the session.
● Energy Healing Session $2 per minute 10-minute minimum. Book a private session over Email: Timols247@gmail.com
Jenese Hernandez, E-RYTYogaTeacher former Yoga Studio Owner, Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist, Holistic Health & Embodiment Coach, Reiki Healer. Jenese was featured on the cover of Orange Magazine along with articles in Prevention Magazine. Her teachings are passionate, soulful, playful, and infused with Love.
Ayurvedic Consultation: Ayurveda treats not just ailments but the whole person, with an emphasis on preventing disorders through holistic balance. Ayurveda looks at the individual – physically, spiritually, and mentally – to give you an in-depth understanding of your unique self and what makes you, you. Come find out more about your innate nature and how you can feel your best. During your consultation, you and Jenese will discuss your physical and mental health concerns in detail. Your individual Ayurvedic constitution will be determined, as well as your current state of dis-ease or imbalance. Based on that paradigm, you will be given guidelines and therapies to begin your journey to health. Learn how to bring more balance into your life and feel empowered! From this evaluation, we will create a treatment plan tailored specifically to your needs. Nutrition and diet guidelines and education, Powerful breathwork, Body therapies, Detailed daily routine, Yoga, and exercise routine.
- Ayurvedic consultation discounted pricing for retreat guests at $30 for 30 minutes
Cassidy Santoro, Priestess, Shamanic Healer, Reiki Master Teacher
Cassidy is a gifted healer with a focus on ancient shamanic practices. She communicates with the spirit world for messages for your healing process. Join Cassidy for this expansive workshop where she will safely guide the group in a Past Life Regression. This type of Shamanic Journey is received while in a relaxed trance-meditative state where a person can recall – by seeing, hearing, or feeling – past lives they have lived. Cassidy will guide you through the cosmic gateway to access + recover memories of a previous incarnation. During this process, you will receive messages, reveal answers, and understand more about your souls’ experience through this earthly dimension. Past lives have helped some unlock trauma, explain anxiety, and even given context to a disease they are living with today. But it’s not always about uncovering past traumas – sometimes you’re shown happiness in a previous life which can be inspiring + help you remember how to find the simple joys in this life – sometimes seeing how you shined in a past life, can remind you of your worth + power. This is a beautiful, healing experience for all who keep an open mind + an open heart to this work.
Shamanic Healing is an integrative process of clearing out deep-rooted physical + psychological blocks in your body, opening your awareness + connecting to the spirit world. Cassidy will journey on your behalf to heal and bring back messages that will support you in your healing process. In your session, you will be guided to understand your path to awakening.
● Shamanic Healing $88 for 1 hour
Reiki is a Japanese method of energy healing. “Rei” = light and “ki” = energy. Cassidy will invoke light energy and gently cleanse your aura in this short healing session.
● Chair Reiki $15 for 10 minutes
To Book a session above please Email Cassidy.sistersol@gmail
Sifu Gary McCabe
Gary T. McCabe, B.A. Cultural Anthropology, has been studying cross-cultural human development and healing since the mid-1970s. He studied Anthropology, Yoga Psychology, and Human Development with Dr. A.K.B. Pillai, which included cross-cultural field studies in India, Europe, and America. Gary began Taijiquan in 1980, was certified in Massage in 1981, and has trained with Masters of Yoga, Meditation, Qigong, Indigenous Healing, and Internal Martial Arts since 1974.
Mr. McCabe studied for over a decade each with Dr. James Kan, former surgeon and NY licensed Acupuncturist, who is highly accomplished in several internal martial arts, Meditation and Yiquan, Master Pin-Yin Li who has practiced Yang Taijiquan for over 50 years, and Virginia Sandlin, Cherokee/Irish mystic whose body of work included Quantum Ethics and The Sandlin Technique. He studied Qigong, Taijiquan, Baguazhang, and Qigong Tuina in Manhattan’s Chinatown for over 5 years and is certified in both Qigong bodywork (tuina) and Qigong. Gary has been authorized to teach Yiquan for Health by Dr. James Kan, 4th generation Yiquan teacher.
Dr. Rev. Nicole Sinisgalli, High Priestess DD, D.Min, CSC, CHK3, CCHP
Through a traveled road, a brightened path, and an awakened journey, Dr. Rev. Sinisgalli has spent the last decade cultivating a practice of mindful self-development and integration. While facing immense obstacles and tribulations, there was an undying Faith that fueled her Spirit. She knew her mission was in service. Nicole awakened within herself the awareness of unconditional love. She studied at the Institute of Metaphysical Science, completing two Doctorate’s Degrees in Ministry and Divinity. During her research and observations, she also received Ordination and Certifications in Spiritual Counseling, Kvantum Energy Facilitation, and Crystal Healing. Dr. Rev. Sinisgalli is also a practicing Aromatherapist, and a Plant & Psychotropic Medicine Educator.
- “Connecting with Pachamama Group Workshop” An à la carte program $20/person Join Rev. Sinisgalli, in a nature immersion activity where we ground, center, and connect to our Mother Planet. This is a NO SHOES/NO SOCKS program. Dr.Rev. Sinisgalli will facilitate a few conscious exercises pertaining to the awareness of our connection to Pachamama. We will then take some time in silent meditation while we walk amongst her beauty. At the end of the journey, we will immerse ourselves in a collective integration session.
- Crystal Energy Healing Private 1:1 $75/per hour As a Certified Crystal Healing Practitioner, Dr. Rev. Sinisgalli specializes in White Light Clearings, Chakra Color Integration, and Intuitive Energy Restructuring (Movement Mapping). She will provide you a visualization meditation to do while facilitating energy healing. She uses crystals along with sound therapy and aromatherapy. The session begins with energetic clearing (smudging), then 45 minutes of healing, followed by approximately 10 minutes of integration and communication to close the session.
James Simonetti, Classically Trained Chef
James has been in the restaurant business for over 15 years. A graduate of the French Culinary Institute in Manhattan. He will replenish you with an offering of well-rounded, Fresh, and Seasonal meals made for your enjoyment.
Linda Forne, Intuitive Empathic Spiritual Advisor
Linda is a highly Intuitive Empath who brings clarity from a spiritual perspective for those seeking enlightenment and improved quality of life. Linda discovered her gifts well over a decade ago and her abilities are continuously evolving. She uses her senses and guides to detect the root of unhealed trauma and scans to see if anything stands out within your auric field. She then relays this information to you through intuitive talk therapy. People have found her sessions to be therapeutic, helpful, warm, and insightful. Bookings over Email: Lforne827@gmail.com; Forms of Payment Accepted: Cash, Venmo, Paypal, Zelle
● Private Session $40 For 30 minutes or $65 for 45 minutes
This retreat is nestled in the Catskill Mountains, a 2-hour drive from New York City at the award-winning Copperhood Retreat.
Address for GPS/Maps app: 7039 State Route 28 Shandaken, NY 12480
The Copperhood Retreat & Spa is a mere 120 miles North-West of New York City and is easily accessible by car, bus, or air.
Take I-87 (New York State Thruway) to exit 19 (Kingston) and take the first right after toll to Route 28 West (towards Pine Hill). Follow Route 28 for twenty-six miles. The Retreat will be on your left, 2 1/2 miles past the village of Phoenicia.
The Copperhood Inn and Spa facility is located 75 miles South-West of Albany Airport and 50 miles North-West of Stewart International Airport in Newburgh.
The Copperhood Inn and Spa facility is located 36 miles West of Amtrak’s Rhinecliff train station (45-minute car ride). We can help arrange a car service or taxi pick up and return.
Most economical: Adirondack Trailways Toll-Free: (800) 858-8555 or www.trailways.com. Buy a ticket to Allaben and make sure to remind the driver that you going to the Copperhood Spa.
- Guest accommodation is cleaned and disinfected by a team between stays.
- Linens, towels, and laundry are thoroughly washed between stays.
- The resort enforces a 72-hour vacancy in between bookings to allow for deep cleaning.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 100% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable if the booking is canceled.
For any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 973.703.8164, Tim Arculli.